Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Lincoln Lawyer


Boosh here. I wish I could tell you to dump the body in the ocean, but I can’t.

The Lincoln Lawyer = Matthew McConaughey taking a break from Rom-Coms. The end.


Poop or Chocolate Ice Cream?
Chocolate Ice Cream. With poop smears. Entertaining, but only worth watching once. If you’re picky with your movies, blow your load elsewhere. Otherwise, nervously watch this movie, commit a sassy murder, cover it up passionately, and hire Matthew McConaughey.




I didn't hate this movie enough to put this in the main part.
A sexy-ish movie, but don’t think about the logic too deeply. Normally, plot holes ruin movies. Here, they can be ignored more easier-ish-ly than plot holes in most films, even for a crime movie. Couple of blips and uninspired murder reactions hurr and thurr, but these skid marks don’t take away from the entertainment too much. 

Normally I charge $1000, but I’ll give you $300 cause your sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment