Monday, April 4, 2011

Old Stuff Smell like Poop (OSSLP): The Godfather


Boosh here.

I’ve seen Blade Runner, and that movie was slow as fuck. Blade Runner came out in 1982. The Godfather came out in 1972. I extrapolated the slow-as-fuckness of Blade Runner 10 years back to get to The Godfather. Mmm not too tasty.

Yah, it’s considered a classic. So was Casablanca, and that shit's old. So I thought The Godfather was going to be one of those movies where you try really hard to like it, become impotent for several weeks, and then say you like it to feel less lonely. Forever alone….

Nah, I thought it was pretty good. Al Pacino had yet to develop his loud serious freakout voice and his slimey cadence where I can’t take him for cereal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HURJNd0J4U (start 1:15, when he says “asshole”)


Poop or Chocolate Ice Cream?
Chocolate Ice Cream, with expectation of poop that was never realized. 



No comments:

Post a Comment